Organisation & Club Accounts
Organisations, Associations, Clubs, and Societies are eligible to join Croí Laighean Credit Union and enjoy all the benefits that credit union membership brings.
Whether you are looking for a secure home for your fundraising, grants, and finances, or just need an account to pay the local landscaper for the upkeep of the housing estates lawn, our organisation and club account is the perfect solution.
How to Open an Organisation & Club Account
- Fill out our simple organisation and club account form – click here to access the form.
- You will need to choose the main contact and list any additional representatives and signatories. Please note, representatives are not required to be a signatory, but any listed signatories must sign for withdrawals on the account. There must be a minimum of 2 signatories on Organisation & Club accounts.
- Once complete, we will send a link to all listed representatives to download the ID Pal mobile app. You can use this to submit your ID & documents.
- ID required for each representative includes photo ID (Passport/Drivers Licence) and proof of address (Bank Statement/Utility Bill/Revenue letter dated in past 3 months).
- Any signatories listed on the account will also receive a copy of the application which they must digitally sign. This is sent via PandaDoc and rest assured, it’s an extremely simple process.
- Once the completed mandate/resolution is received, along with all of the ID documents, proof of address, and the specimen signature from the signatories, we will contact the account representative to inform them the account is now open.
Great Value Loans
If you’re planning on developing your grounds or purchasing new land, or equipment, contact us to talk about our range of loans for clubs and organisations with rates from 6% (6.17% APR).
We also offer great value loan rates for your members and it’s free to join Croí Laighean Credit Union.
When your members join us, they will directly help your club or organisation because, over the last 6 years, we have donated over €600,000 to local clubs, schools, and organisations. As a not-for-profit, the more active members we have, the more we can donate locally.
- Club & organisation loans from 6% (6.17% APR)
- Great value loans for your members
- No set-up fees or hidden charges
- Interest calculated only on the outstanding balance of the loan
- Fair and transparent lending process
- Over €600,000 donated to local clubs, schools, and organisations