Our Common Connection
Everyone in our Credit Union is united by a Common Bond — and you’re eligible to join if you live, work or study within this area. It’s Common sense to keep it local!
Because of the Common Bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other. The common bond ensures that the savings of members are available to fellow members as loans.
The Croí Laighean Credit Union is a geographic area bounded by:
- Ballinabrackey, Clogherinkoe, Drehid & Donadea & to the North.
- Rathcoffey, Baybush, Clane & Millicent to the East.
- Cushaling Bridge, Clonbullogue Dunbyrne & Donore to the South.
- Tubberdaly Bridge, Rhode & Knockdrin to the West.
- You can become a Member of Croí Laighean Credit Union if you live or work in our Common Bond area.