Your new Current Account & Mastercard® Debit Card
You can now manage your daily finances no matter where you are in the world. With access to your funds in-branch, online or on the app, our Current Account gives you all the benefits you expect, but with the personal touch of your trusted credit union.
How to register for your new Current Account
Are you a Member?
The current account service is available to existing credit union members only. If you are not a member, you can apply online to join us!
|Register for CU Online
Existing members can register for their Current Account through the CU Online web portal. If you do not have access, register for CU Online here.
|Sign up today!
Members should log into CU online and select the option to register for a Current Account. Log in to get started.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to sign up
- Same friendly service
- Globally accepted Mastercard® Debit Card
- Use in-store, online or at ATMs
- Cashback available at participating retailers
- Eligible for Google Pay & Fitbit Pay
- Contactless payment
- Transparent Fees
- Automate regular payments using Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Stay in control with our Mobile App, eStatements and eFee Advices
- Secure online shopping
- 24/7 support for lost/stolen debit cards
- Currency Conversion Calculator
- Credit Union Card Services – lost or stolen debit card
- Fraud Awareness Brochure – January 2021
- Shopping Online Is Changing From 1st January 2021
- Information on PSD2 changes including FAQs
- Current Account Debit Card Terms & Conditions – January 2021
- Current Account Schedule of Fees & Charges
- Introducing Current Account brochure