Fancy being in with the chance of winning €500 for your LGFA club of choice? Our partner, currentaccount.ie, is a proud sponsor of the LGFA, and to celebrate the All-Ireland Ladies Club Football Championships, we’re giving away an amazing prize of €500 to one lucky winner to give to their LGFA club.
To enter, visit the competition post on our Facebook and/or Instagram pages, and follow all 3 steps:
• Like and share our competition post, tagging your local LGFA club or team in the comments;
• Tag currentaccount.ie in your story/reshared post;
• Comment ‘done’ below our post when all steps are complete;
You’ll be entered into the competition, and one winner will be drawn randomly by the currentaccount.ie team.
The competition closes on February 25th.
Winners will be notified via currentaccount.ie‘s social media pages, so please ensure your profile is PUBLIC or you will not be able to receive your prize. The competition is open to entrants on Facebook and Instagram. For more information, and a full list of terms and conditions please see below.
Competition terms and conditions:
- You must complete all steps outlined above to be considered a valid entrant.
- You do not have to be a Current Account or credit union member to participate in this.
- Winners will be notified via social media, so please ensure your account is PUBLIC. Otherwise, we will not be able to message people who enter via Instagram and don’t have their account on public visibility