Croí Laighean Credit Union invites applications for the position of Member Services Officer. To apply, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday, 21st of March.
Member Service Officer – Job Description
Reporting to: Team Leader, Member Services
As a member of the Member Services Team within Operations, the Member Service Officer’s main responsibility is providing a first class service to all members of the Credit Union via all available channels i.e. Face to Face, by Telephone or Online.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of excellent customer service to all members of the Credit Union including dealing with all member transactions, such as lodgements, withdrawals, processing payments
- Cash handling responsibilities – ensuring procedures are fully adhered to.
- Opening of new accounts as required.
- Dealing with member queries.
- Processing of loan applications received from members (subject to relevant qualification), and provide further support to lending as required.
- Conduct any/all administrative duties required including scanning and filing.
- Co-operation with management in the development and/or implementation of new technology or services
- Act as a cheque signatory within prescribed limits where required
- Attend training programmes and workshops as required by the credit union.
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures relevant to the role
- To be aware of and compliant with various legislation and regulations governing Credit Union operations including Health & Safety
- Take every opportunity to keep the members of the Credit Union informed of the other products and services available to them
- To undertake such other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by Management
- QFA/ APA qualification or willingness to progress to.
- Excellent attention to detail; communication skills, both verbal and written; numerical skills; and PC skills
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of working in a cash environment, desirable but not essential
- Customer Focused, with friendly and professional manner
- Ability to perform under pressure and work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work to comply with any prescribed service level agreements
- Excellent team player with flexibility to work where required
To apply, please send your latest CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Monday, 21st of March.