2022 Community Fund
We love giving back to our local community!
Croí Laighean Credit Union is dedicated to supporting and funding initiatives that benefit and support people within our Common Bond. That’s why we created the Community Fund – an initiative designed to help local clubs and organisations to prosper and achieve their goals.
In the last 5 years, we have contributed over €533,000 to the local community and this year, we are once again providing €50,000 to support local clubs and voluntary organisations in our local community.
View the list of 2021 Recipients:
How it works
- To avail of the Community Fund, clubs & organisations must hold an active account with Croí Laighean Credit Union and be located within our Common Bond area. Please ensure your club/organisation account details are up-to date (i.e. ID and proof of address documents).
- Complete an application form and submit it online or to their local branch. The application form will be available from Monday 20 June 2022.
- Entries must be submitted no later than Monday, 11 July 2022. Late entries will not be considered.
- Our Community Fund Committee will review each application and make a final decision regarding how funds will be allocated.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome on Thursday, 11 August 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our club/organisation does not have an account with Croí Laighean, can we still apply?
Yes – to open an account, please contact email@example.com. Once your account is set up and active, you can then use the details to apply for the 2022 Community Fund.
- Our club’s account is dormant, are we eligible to apply?
The account will need to be reactivated before you can apply for the Community Fund. To reactivate your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can we request a deadline extension?
No extensions will be granted. This is to ensure fairness to all entrants and facilitate timely communication of outcomes for all applicants.
- How do I know if our club/organisation is within the Common Bond?
You can check if your club/organisation is in our Common Bond area by clicking here.