2022 Bursary Finalists
Your Video Interview
Congratulations on getting through to the finals of the Pat Jones Student Bursary Award 2022!
Here you will find some information to help you prepare for your Video Interview, including a list of 5 questions that you must answer during your video. Your video must be submitted to CLCU by 5pm on Friday, 29 April 2022.
Best of luck from the team at Croí Laighean Credit Union!
Your video must be a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes in duration. Please note all 5 questions must be answered during the video submission.
- Tell us about your college course and career objectives and why you were drawn to that career choice?
- Talk to us about your hobbies and extracurricular activities and your involvement in the school and local community- what do you enjoy most about them?
- How do you think Croi Laighean Credit Union could increase its appeal to younger people?
- What difference would winning the 2022 Bursary award make to you and your family?
- What has been your biggest personal achievement to date? Why this was so important?
We encourage you to take your time and prepare answers to all these questions. The video is an opportunity for you to talk about your achievements so that our Bursary panel get a sense of who you are. But most importantly – have fun and let your personality shine through!
Here are some handy tips and advice on how to record your Video Interview:
- Record your video in an area with good lighting, in front of a plain background.
- Please make sure to record your video in Portrait format.
- Ensure your audio is clear and there are no background noises.
- Final videos should be minimum 5 minutes in duration and no longer than 10 minutes.
- Be yourself, have fun and show us your personality!
Our Community Development Officer, Martin Fitzgerald, will reach out to each finalist to help guide & prepare them for their Video Interview.
- Your video must be submitted to CLCU by 5pm on Friday, 29 April 2022.
- Please submit your video file to: email@example.com
- If you have any queries about the video submission, please contact Martin Fitzgerald on 087 979 8300.
- Winners of the bursary will be announced by Friday, 13 May 2022.