Looking to switch your Current Account?
Our Credit Union current account provides everything you’d expect from a bank account, with a convenient debit card, the ability to set up direct debits, and access to cash machines both here and while on holiday. We make it easy to manage your money, with upfront costs and no hidden fees.
So, if you are looking to break up with your bank, we have made the switching process as easy as 1-2-3.
- €4 monthly charge
- Free ATM Withdrawals*
- Free contactless payments
- Free chip and pin payments
- Apple Pay | Google Pay | Fitbit Pay
- Online banking and mobile app
- Free standing order & direct debit setup
- To switch, you must be a Member of Croí Laighean Credit Union and have a current account with us
- Click here to download the full switcher pack
Important: Once you have filled out and signed the switcher form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into your local Croí Laighean Credit Union branch.
* Euro ATM withdrawals up to 5 per month (within the SEPA Zone). A charge of €0.50 per transaction applies in excess of five per month.
To view all charges and fees, please click here: https://currentaccount.ie/support/fees-charges/
In order for you to receive a Current Account or debit card, you must be one of our members and resident in the Republic of Ireland. If you are 16 or 17 years of age, we require the consent of your parent or guardian for you to open an account. Terms and conditions apply. Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card is issued by Transact Payments Malta Limited pursuant to licence by
Mastercard International. Croí Laighean Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.